Pallet Flow Rack is a High Density First In First Out (FIFO) storage system. Gravity and declining flow rails make this high density FIFO storage system cost effective. Pallet Flow Rack is essential for high quantities of perishable and time sensitive products. Different types of flow rail are utilized for different types of pallets. There is a flow rail that will work with your pallets.
Steel King is our manufacturer of choice for Pallet Flow Rack. CSI is the logical choice for Pallet Flow Rack in Chicago, Illinois, and the Mid-West states. There is a lot of engineering that goes into a successful Pallet Flow Rack System. Each Pallet Flow Rack System is specifically engineered to your product.
CSI provides pallet flow rack for high density first in first out storage applications (FIFO) where selectivity remains important.
- High Density High Selectivity First In First Out (FIFO)
- Once in the Pallet Flow Rack System pallet rotation is automatic
- Reduced handling. Increased Safety. Increased Security.
- Designed to meet your pallet / product requirements
- Testing ensures the design functions properly
- Expandable and adaptable to new requirements
IF YOU DO NOT SEE SPECIFICALLY WHAT YOU ARE LOOKING FOR, Contact us We offer a wide variety of options, including depths (number of pallets deep), style of rails for unique pallets, reinforced posts, seismic designs, and more.
If it is determined that pallet flow rack will not assist in achieving your objective we have many forms of pallet storage for many different objectives and environments: Selective Racks, Pushback Racks, Cantilever Racks, and more.